The mission is to bring back ‘Sunday Supper Around the Family Table‘ in every home. The creation of Isabel from Family Foodie, it has turned into a national movement with celebrity chefs also tweeting along. We encourage families to join us every Sunday on twitter where we gather and “tweet up” our Sunday Supper initiative by sharing recipes, tips and suggestions.
I was honored when Isabel and other die hard participants of #SundaySupper asked me to help with offering wine pairings for their dishes. Each week there is a new theme; this week is Budget Friendly Meals. Here is what some of our participants are making this week, and here are my Budget Friendly Wine Pairing; click on the link and it will take you to the complete wine review. If you don’t see your dish here, find me on twitter from 5 to 8 pm Sundays and share with me what you are making, I’m happy to help you find the perfect wine!
- Lane from Supper for a Steal with her Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Pam from The Meltaways is bringing her Chicken Enchilada Pasta
- Sasha from Rambling Notebook with her Crock Pot Curried Carrot Ginger Soup
- Jennie from The Messy Baker Blog with her Recipe for Meatball Subs
- Amrita from Beetles Kitchen with her Vegetable Manchurian
- Carla from Chocolate Moosey is sharing her Sweet Chili Wings
- Lyn from Lovely Pantry is bringing her Butternut Squash and Aspragus Risotto
- Anuradha from Baker Street is bringing her Blueberry Lime Bread
- Liz from That Skinny Chick Can Bake is bringing her Creme Brulee French Toast
- Connie from Mrs. MamaHen is bringing her German Potato Salad