Check out these recent posts
- Wine Review: Root:1 [The Original Ungrafted] 2012 Carménère and Rewined Candle
- Thanksgiving Wine dilemma: White or Red? I say both!
- LaZy Sunday sipping Zardetto Prosecco
- Wine Review: Fat bastard 2012 Pinot Noir paired with Coq au vin
- Wine reviews: #WineChat with Santa Barbara County Vintners’ Association
Popular Posts#SundaySupper 12most Adam Richardson Albarino Argentina Australian Wine Award Winning Wine Battle of the Boxes Bordeaux Boxed Wine Cabernet Sauvignon California California Sparkling Wine Carmenere Chablis Chardonnay Cotes du Rhone Cupcake Vineyards Don & Son's Don and Sons Dry Riesling Emeril Lagasse Everyday wine food Food and Wine Pairing Greg Kitchens Grenache Innocent Bystander Joe Shirley Julia Child Malbec Maryland Wine Meritage Merlot Moet & Chandon Napa cellars Napa Valley Napa Valley Wine New York Wine Octavin Home Wine Bar Oregon Pacific Coast Vineyards Paso Robles Petite Sirah Pinot Grigio Pinot Noir Port Prosecco red blend wine Red Table Wine Riesling Rose Rose of Pinot Noir Rose wine San Franscisco Chronicle Wine Competition Sangria Santa Julia Sauvignon Blanc Shiraz Sparkling Wine Sunday Supper Syrah Tammy Schaefer The Crusher Todd Schaefer Torrontes travel Viognier white wine wine wine and food pairing Wine Everyday Wine Festival Wine Gifts Zinfandel
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States License.
- “@WilliamsAuction: @WineEveryday and now for auction 06.26.15 bit.ly/1HjtZuE” Chatom Vineyards #Wine 59 minutes ago
- @JoeBugBuster < Hi there! it's been a while - what's tonights topic? 2 days ago
- “@JoeBugBuster: Who's here for #NostalgiaChat, and how's the weather in your neck of the woods?” < Beautiful in Annapolis MD tonite 2 days ago
- RT @mwangbickler: It's not #chardonnayday until you sabre some bubbles. #wentechard @wente http://t.co/BsYy67FvAj 5 days ago
- RT @Wente: Did you know: #Chardonnay is a cross between Pinot Noir and Gouais Blanc (Heunisch) #ChardonnayDay 5 days ago